Work for us!
Summit Physio was established in 2019 in South Guildford. After two years it evolved into a second clinic in Bullsbrook and now we are ready to expand further to Gingin – a rural area. You will have the opportunity to work at any of our clinics, or all if you prefer!
At Summit Physio, our patients are our main priority. As a Physiotherapist, you will have a strong manual handling and exercise-based approach, amazing personal skills, finding it easy to build rapport with all walks of life and have excellent communication skills.
Qualifications & experience
- AHPRA registered
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Public liability insurance
- All experience levels encouraged to apply
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage your caseload of mostly musculoskeletal conditions
- Mixed caseload of private billings, EPC’s, Workers Compensation/ Motor Vehicle insurance and DVA patients
- Mentoring from a senior Physiotherapist
- Opportunity to work across multiple locations
- Exposure to varied case load
- Flexibility in terms of workdays and times and treatment duration
- Close collaboration with General Practitioners / Medical staff
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?